Ambajogai.

Being a Ex-student of College of Engineering Ambajogai (COEA),I am bit familiar with Ambajogai and people in the area.
There are only two reasons why i love Ambajogai. otherwise there is nothing as such that one should love the place very much.Where as people in Ambajogai find it one of the best places ever exist.
Here comes the first reason-
No doubt i loved,am loving and will be loving COEA very much.COEA helped in every manner in  building me in me.So there is no reason to hate it.

Ambajogai


Apart from the college the temple of SHREE YOGESHWARI DEVI makes me to love it too much.
The temple,its location,its beauty,the smell of Dhoop and Agarbatti ,the sounds of chants and Mantras by the Brahmins there made me to love it too much
.
 SHREE YOGESHWARI DEVI is rally a name of super natural power for me.I think my faith in Devi and her support made me achieve whatever i wanted to achieve.

See the Beauty of my Yogeshwari Devi.

Ambajogai,Beed,Maharashtra



Some more things i used to do in Ambajogai.

      Me and my friend Rushikesh often used to explore corners of Ambajgai on his bike.
We almost visited every small place there and sat on every empty Katta (As we call it in Marathi) we came across.We tried tastes at almost every Hotels n Dhabas.
Those four years were really a big time to taste all the chat shops n stall but that was really a short time of my life which i enjoyed the most.

Ambajogai. Ambajogai. Reviewed by Akshay on 6:59 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Please write your comments here....
I will be happy to answer your questions on my blog if any.....

Powered by Blogger.