Tired of Caring...


I started caring about everyone whom i think they were mine. Extending my arms to heal the wounded..Tracking wrong paths of them. picking up if anyone has fallen, poising myself.
I am tired :(
Tired of running behind people..Telling them what to do what not to do..
Tired of caring them. Asking them did u eat ? are you studying ? are you sleeping well ?
I wish i had no one to care about..
I wish i had someone who has my responsibility on his shoulder and i do nothing but enjoy my life.
I wish i had no problems with the way people behave..
i wish if i was blind to see someone is wasting his own life..
I wish i was dumb who cant utter even a word if he dint like anything for the sake of goodness..
i wish if i was not worried about anything but myself..
I wish i had someone to care about me as well.
I wish i was selfish to care no one but myself..
I wish i could never have extended my hands asking someone if someone needs my help..
Tired of Caring... Tired of Caring... Reviewed by Akshay on 10:37 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Please write your comments here....
I will be happy to answer your questions on my blog if any.....

Powered by Blogger.