Blogs...! Ahh.!!..i love them..

 

Blogs...! Ahh.!!..i love them.. <3 ...(n proud to have one).

I feel like talking to that person when i am reading someone's blog..
Surfing from pages to pages including About me page, interests , hobbies of that person and many more pages gives me a feel of reading the persons life..

-A school kid form some unknown country blogging about his school life, his games and sports
-A housewife bogging about all the activities she does at home..
-A techie updating latest information on gadgets, tech reviews..
-Someone giving different tips on computers/mobiles/cooking/etc..
-Someone showcasing his arts..
-A random Indian girl in US writes about her experience there n how she misses hometown..
-A traveler moving here n there and uploading the information of his travel..
-A poet writing amazing poems all the time..
-A writer penning down every small things that he sees daily..
And so on....

Thousands of people, hundreds of personalities, Crores of interests ,millions of arts can be just studied on a distance of mouse click...
I leave behind hours in reading them...
I love this hobby....

Akshay...
Blogger...

Blogs...! Ahh.!!..i love them.. Blogs...! Ahh.!!..i love them.. Reviewed by Akshay on 10:37 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Please write your comments here....
I will be happy to answer your questions on my blog if any.....

Powered by Blogger.