Thinking to write again..



For the long time i had lost the motivation to write..
But now that i have partially done what could motivate me, i think i can revisit my writing hobby.

The topics which i am looking forward to write on are Travel, Short stories, Relationships, Friendship, Social Media etc...

I would still need more motivation and will do all the necessary things for same.
Reading more , visiting other blogs, putting more efforts on languages and exchanging my thoughts like i use to do before are few things i need to do.

Needless to mention, i would also need good critics :)

Keep visiting..

Thanks ,
Akshay Patil (AP)



Thinking to write again.. Thinking to write again.. Reviewed by Akshay on 4:13 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Please write your comments here....
I will be happy to answer your questions on my blog if any.....

Powered by Blogger.