A letter to My Baby - Chapter 1

I had written the following letter to my baby when we had not yet seen him.
It is an explanation of the amazing feeling we had during this time.



****** Letter to my baby - Chapter 1 *****

Dear baby, I am your dad and a husband of a very beautiful and the best woman in the world. it’s been 32 weeks since you are in your mother’s womb and it is 226 days of your presence in our lives. Your mom can already feel your every small movement. We can see those tiny little foots playing around inside her. From the day we got to know the news of your arrival in our life, we are very excited to meet you, kiss you, hug you and play around you. We are busy imagining your appearance, your tiny little activities and your presence with us. For the first time, we are so happy together to have you as a bond connecting your mom and me.
Your mom has been telling me every day how you will look like and who’s eyes and nose you will take. We discuss for hours on topics related to you and those are our new ‘feel-good’ moments. You came just now but you have already made us take every step which is good for you. We have already started thinking about you first before we think about ourselves. That’s the magic of your arrival, I guess.
This feeling what you have brought to us is amazing, energetic and intensely positive. It cannot be compared with anything else. We have never felt this way till today. And I know, you are watching it from inside. You have started listening to your mom’s heartbeats and I know, those heartbeats are telling you everything that is happening around you.
Another 8 weeks and you will be in our hands. You will see everyone moving around you. Your Grandparents, Uncle, and Aunts are equally happy and excited for your arrival. Your magical arrival is going to change our lives forever.
Your grandparents still call us kids and we never knew we will become parents of a kid so soon. It's new for us. We have seen others having kids around us, we have played with other kids but when you are coming to our lives, our views for Parent-child relations has changed. We are experiencing those pure love bonds we have for you which we never felt before in this way. We are thankful to you for you have made us understand the meaning of our relation.
We are very eager to see you. To see your little movements. To see the world around you with your tiny eyes. We are eager to become a kid again while playing with you.

Lots of love from your parents, Grandparents and Uncle aunts.! Welcome to our family.

A letter to My Baby - Chapter 1 A letter to My Baby - Chapter 1 Reviewed by Akshay on 9:51 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Please write your comments here....
I will be happy to answer your questions on my blog if any.....

Powered by Blogger.