Blogging

Blogging is my passion.
Blogging not only taught me how to use internet more effectively but it also added thousands of more benefits to me n my life.
it all started when i was in second year and i came across a blogger blog.I saw there a link "create a blog " and i sat on fire.
i continued creating blogs in more attractive ways and started searching more new bogs.
I came across many topics which were totally unknown to me.Blogging seemed a completely new world to me.

Later i organized 2 college competitions of blogging in college and taught many of my college mate about the same...Even i presented seminars on blogging.

Due to blogging the rage of my Google searches had improved a lot.
I had came across many softwares and many other tools useful for blogging.
Blogging taught me Photoshop,Gimp,Dropbox,Artisteer and many similar tools..

At the same time in final year ,when i was doing good in Blogging, i came across web designing and that added more stars to my knowledge,

And in this way blogging completely changed my life giving a new identity to me.

These are my other blogs..

My Personal Blog

My India Website

My technology Blog

Blog created for ARGHYA 2k12

One of my old blogs
 

Blogging Blogging Reviewed by Akshay on 1:17 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Please write your comments here....
I will be happy to answer your questions on my blog if any.....

Powered by Blogger.