ME and FACEBOOK

Everytime i open my browser..
It starts from facebook..though i want to search sumting,i come up with some new tags,comments and some new likes...
At the end i forget the main search String which i wanted to search before and for what i had started my browser...
finely i close my browser....
After some time when i remember what i wanted to search...I click my Browser...again the browser starts with facebook and search string smashes in to the dustbin...
this is what happens with me..!
latter i found that i had kept "FACEBOOK" as my browsers homepage....
Now agin am feeling BOARING with GOOGLE as my Homepage... :P



Being a social human i am damn addicted to social networking sites special with FACEBOOK and TWITTER.
I have been using these sites much effectively...Facebook keeps me telling about what people think and what people like..Knowing this all shows me the way to interact with them when they speak me.
Where as twitter keeps me updated about some famous personality around.. 

Be my friend on FACEBOOK and TWITTER by clicking below images 

ME and FACEBOOK ME and FACEBOOK Reviewed by Akshay on 8:36 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Please write your comments here....
I will be happy to answer your questions on my blog if any.....

Powered by Blogger.