I too had a smart phone...:(

Its so strange that, even though we strongly repel the thoughts of things close to our heart getting away from us, but still sometimes we miss them...
Why does so ?
What if we could get them back with our will power ?
Well all this came in to my picture when i lost my phone few days ago.
That was not just a phone for me..it was something that i had planned to keep with myself that i had got from money of my own work.
Just one second of my NO FOCUS made me suffer..

Lesson i got is - Its not that easy to keep a clean eye on the people roaming around us.
I too had a smart phone...:( I too had a smart phone...:( Reviewed by Akshay on 4:27 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Please write your comments here....
I will be happy to answer your questions on my blog if any.....

Powered by Blogger.